How to Get Rid of Belly Fat at Home with Exercise & No Equipment!
I suppose any form of exercise is okay as long as you are burning calories and fat. But for me, options were limited with being confined to the house during COVID-19 lockdown, and having three young children in the house made it impossible to get away from the house.
So, how could I get rid of my belly fat at home and exercise at the same time?
And Knowing I had never been keen on going to the gym or running as a way of keeping myself fit, I started looking for alternative ways of exercising that would help to burn fat that didn't need equipment.
Through my research, I have discovered a handful of equipment-free exercises that are highly effective in burning body fat. I have put together a list of five exercises to help you get started.
These exercises range from basic jumping jacks to more advanced burpees and mountain climbers, all targeting multiple muscle groups, increasing your heart rate, and aiding in fat burning.
Adding these exercises to your daily routine a long with the custom keto diet plan can help you reach your fitness goals and lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Jumping Jacks: This is a simple and effective exercise that can get your heart rate up and burn calories quickly. Start with your feet together and arms at your sides. Jump up and spread your legs apart while raising your arms above your head. Jump back to the starting position and repeat.
- Burpees: This is a full-body exercise that can help you burn calories and build muscle. Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart. Squat down and place your hands on the ground, then jump your feet back into a plank position. Do a push-up, then jump your feet forward and stand up. Repeat as many times as possible.
- Mountain Climbers: This exercise targets your core, shoulders, and legs. Start in a plank position with your hands on the ground shoulder-width apart. Bring one knee towards your chest, then switch legs quickly while keeping your hips level. Continue alternating legs as quickly as possible.
- High Knees: This is a cardio exercise that can help you burn calories and improve your cardiovascular health. Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raise one knee towards your chest, then quickly switch legs while jogging in place. Keep your knees high and your arms moving.
- Jumping Rope: ( Skipping) This is another effective cardio exercise that can help you burn calories and improve your coordination. You don't need an actual jump rope – you can pretend you have one and jump in place. Start with your feet together and your hands at your sides. Jump and swing your arms over your head as if you're jumping over a rope.
Remember, these exercises are only effective for burning body fat if you also maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. Consistency is key!